I know I could wait for tomorrow, but I’m reading the Humphrey post, and they mention “constructivist” or “inquiry centered projects.” Is there a specific definition of constructivism that we should be looking for here and how does that relate to Structuralism that we talked about already?
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
- An Erotics of Research
- A Visual Representation of Dewey’s Notion of Experience
Kristina Höök on Should the critical-interpreta… jeffreybardzell on Should the critical-interpreta… Paul Dourish on Should the critical-interpreta… 霍達葦訓練企業有限公司 (USBCT) on Macro & Micro Rayne Zhou on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic…