Maybe many of you have been to this website. Scivee is like the Youtube for scientists and researchers. The website is created by UC San Diego and the patron behind this is National Science Foundation(NSF). Subjects on this site are mainly about bioengineering and medicine. Users post their papers, presentations and research processes online and seek for interaction and conversation. We can see people who are considered to be serious and professional are using the new media in a popular and ameteur way.
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
- An Erotics of Research
- A Visual Representation of Dewey’s Notion of Experience
Kristina Höök on Should the critical-interpreta… jeffreybardzell on Should the critical-interpreta… Paul Dourish on Should the critical-interpreta… 霍達葦訓練企業有限公司 (USBCT) on Macro & Micro Rayne Zhou on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic…