I just remembered that I wanted to post the link to that book Among the Thugs I mentioned in the lecture about complex systems. It’s an interesting read of first-hand experience with crowds and violence and mob mentality kind of stuff. Plus, it’s all about hooligans, and who doesn’t love that cuddly bunch?
- Should the critical-interpretavist researchers of CHI leave the design subcommunity?
- The Materiality of Research Practice
- Critiquing Scholarly Positions
- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
- An Erotics of Research
- A Visual Representation of Dewey’s Notion of Experience
Kristina Höök on Should the critical-interpreta… jeffreybardzell on Should the critical-interpreta… Paul Dourish on Should the critical-interpreta… 霍達葦訓練企業有限公司 (USBCT) on Macro & Micro Rayne Zhou on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic…