- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
- An Erotics of Research
- A Visual Representation of Dewey’s Notion of Experience
- Roger Ebert and the Social Value of Criticism
- The “Intentional Fallacy” and the “Affective Fallacy” of Interaction Design?
- The Logic of Foucault’s “Author Function”
- Study of Film and HCI
- Aesthetic Understanding
Cookie on Criticism, in Six Parts: Noël… Jofish on A Position on Peer Reviewing i… Erik Stolterman on Research Through Design: A Hum… wavetwisterguest on Research Through Design: A Hum… Chung-Ching Huang on A Position on Peer Reviewing i…
Tag Archives: design criticism
The School of Visual Arts in New York is now offering an MFA in design criticism. Though the program is oriented primarily to traditional design areas–urban planning, product design, and fashion–I think what they are doing should also be something … Continue reading