- A Dark Pattern in Humanistic HCI
- The “Knowledge as a By-Product of Artistic Practice is Still Not Research” Objection to My “Criterial Knowledge” Post
- The Criterial Knowledge Argument for Research Through Design
- Research Through Design: A Humanistic Conception
- HCI as “Core” or “Relation”?
- An Erotics of Research
- A Visual Representation of Dewey’s Notion of Experience
- Roger Ebert and the Social Value of Criticism
- The “Intentional Fallacy” and the “Affective Fallacy” of Interaction Design?
- The Logic of Foucault’s “Author Function”
Rayne Zhou on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic… Pär-Ola Zander on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic… Erik Stolterman on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic… Ilpo Koskinen on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic… Morgan Ames on A Dark Pattern in Humanistic…
Tag Archives: design criticism
The School of Visual Arts in New York is now offering an MFA in design criticism. Though the program is oriented primarily to traditional design areas–urban planning, product design, and fashion–I think what they are doing should also be something … Continue reading